Thursday, March 28, 2019

22A) Elevator pitch 3

Link to elevator pitch--> here


I have not received a ton of feedback from my elevator pitches, but it has been the opposite for my other assignments where I have received constructive criticism. For example, I was told to always explain in as much detail as possible what I am offering in the service. Also, I was suggested to include a free trial period so my clients would be able to try and enjoy the benefits I offer, that way they can be sure that they would get great value from paying me.

Though it wasn’t much, the feedback was really useful. I added comments about the nature of why a person would need my service and included the offering of the free trial. Also, I noticed that in my last elevator pitch I studded a little bit and got stock a few times, which is something that I improved in this attempt.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Enrique,
    Great job on your last elevator pitch! I think that you did a great job of presenting your service idea and grabbing the audience/ customer's attention. I think that by adding information as to why a consumer would need your service in their life and by offering a free trial, you were really able to persuade the consumer to at least try your product. Overall, great job and great professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that your pitch was better than your first and seemed clearer and shows that you considered the feedback you were given about your service and ideas for the direction that it will go in. You did a good job selling it and I hope that you find your opportunity to give your pitch to someone who help grow your company after hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Enrique,

    You improved a lot from your first elevator pitch. You took the feedback and created a great pitch for your idea. You got my attention and provided good information about your opportunity to attract your prototypical customer. Great presentation, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete