Friday, February 1, 2019

8A) Solutions


My problem/opportunity is that mainly students living on their own tend to have problems to maintain their homes clean and organized. My idea is to offer a cleaning service that would cover that need. Initially I though of a classic housekeeping service, but after receiving some feedback I realized that it would be hard because of the variety of preferences and lack of resources young students have. That is where it came to my mind to divide the service and give the option for small specific services (e.g. only laundry, or taking out the trash, or cleaning one specific room).
I had to do this adaptation because I realized that it would be hard to convince students to pay for the common welfare of the apartment, specially because it would mean a more expensive service. It will still include the regular housekeeping service where the bill is split between roommates and the entire apartment gets clean. As an additional option, it will be available vacuum/cleaning for the interior of cars. The idea of this business is to take it to a more personal level, where the feedback and opinion of every customer will be heard and try to adapt to the individual requests. My idea to keep costs low is to target specific big apartment complex occupied mostly by students and specially of a medium and high-income families. It will allow me to safe time and money in transportation and to take care of more customers in a given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment